The Chase Council for Voluntary Service (Chase CVS) was established in 1996 to provide support and services for the local third sector.
In 2006 the organisation achieved company status and is now a Company Limited by Guarantee registered with Companies House.
Our main functions are...
- Development of both new and existing voluntary groups by responding to the needs of both the voluntary sector and the community at large.
- Support of local groups by way of providing office services and advice on various subjects.
- Representation of local voluntary and community groups' views at local events in both central Government initiatives and local Government strategies.
- Liaison between voluntary organisations, voluntary and statutory agencies by developing networking opportunities and forums.
- Partnership by supporting the development of key partnerships in Cannock Chase and encouraging the voluntary sector to become involved in the partnership work.