These other websites may be of your interest.
- Staffordshire Strategic Partnership
- The Staffordshire Strategic Partnership is the county-wide partnership which provides a framework for identifying and delivering those higher level outcomes and priorities for Staffordshire which are better delivered in partnership than by individual organisations. The partnership is made up of a wide range of partners from the public, private and voluntary sectors.
- Transforming Local Infrastructure Staffordshire
- New website developed by TLI - keeping you informed of developments
- NCVO Essential Resources for VCOs
- This publication can be viewed as an ebook and contains a range of resources that may be of interest to the voluntary and community sector
- Aidis Trust
- The Aidis Trust was founded in 1975 to help disabled people communicate more easily and effectively through technology. Today, Aidis continues to enable the development and social inclusion of disabled people.
Aidis works to improve the lives of disabled people by empowering them to make better informed decisions on assistive technology solutions. Assistive technology involves harware adaptations and/or sofware solutions, for example, larger keyboards, head pointers, switches and specialist software ranging from 'cause and effect' sofware to more advanced software designed to gain full control of a computer through voice or manual switch input.
Aidis is a small charity staffed by people who are both personally and professionally committed to improving the lives of disabled people.
- Avon Business & Leisure Ltd
- Avon Business & Leisure Ltd Community Centre hosts a wide range of activities for the local community and has rooms available for hire.
- Home Comforts
- Home Comforts has a new website - find out all about the service and view the online web catalogue
- Norton Canes Community Partnership
- The Partnership is lottery funded for 5 years, 2009 is their second term. The organisation started from the Link Newsletter about 10 years ago. During the year they run various courses to help with back to work along with leisure courses. Visit their site to find out more.
- Governance Pages
- Governance pages answers over 100 common questions on governance, includes quick guides on popular topics like recruiting new committee members, and has a selection of editable model documents.
- Big Lottery Fund
- Find out what funding programmes are currently open to application and how to apply.
- Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Contact details for the West Midlands.
The Coalfields Regeneration Trust (the Trust) is an independent grant-making organisation that was established in 1999 to improve the quality of life in Britainís coalfield communities. They are a registered charity and a company
limited by guarantee, governed by a board of trustees.
- Charity Commission
- The Register holds comprehensive information about every registered charity in England and Wales. For more about search options and what information you can find. A range of guidance and publications are available on site.
- Staffordshire Consortium of Infrastructure Organisations (SCIO)
- This is your new information resource for the voluntary and community sector in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.